Thursday 14 July 2011

Celebrating local vintage and handmade producing folks in Exeter

Hmm I've got the afternoon to myself this Saturday, no daughter or husband in tow...I was going to have an afternoon sunworshipping but instead I thought I'd be more productive. So I'm going to go and meet a group of lovely talented crafting people, bringing their very best in the way of vintage and handmade items to Exeter at the Exeter Vintage and Handmade Fair. I am told it is going to be superb and it's ever so exciting as it's a totally new event for Exeter. It is being held at the Thistle Hotel between 11am - 4pm. 
Exeter Vintage & Handmade Fair

I can't wait to wander and see what fabulous vintage delights the 45 stalls have to offer and nor can I wait to sip some Pimms at the Pimms Lounge and taste some yummy cakes made by Kiss and Bake Up (god, I LOVE cake!) all served on vintage china from The English Tea Party. On sale will be jewellery, cards, candles, felt items, fabric items, homewares, vintage clothing...Plus entry is free!

They will be holding a tombola, of which all the profits will go to The Exeter Leukaemia Fund to help them continue the fantastic work that they do and the Southwest Lindy Hoppers will be present to entertain all with their lindy hop routines!

Ooh my Saturday afternoon is looking delightful!

1 comment:

  1. Do make sure you come and say hello. I am selling vintage homewares and a few pieces of my painted furniture from my "The White Approach" business. xx

    ReplyDelete