Thursday 12 January 2012

Ready...and action!

I have had great joy over the past week getting my house ready for a magazine photoshoot. Colin and Annabelle from PhotoWord Ltd have spent the day with me at home taking lots of pictures for a magazine article, which is due out later this year. Although I can't share the final shots with you until the magazine is published, I thought you might like to see some behind the scenes shots of the living room to get a feel for what we've been up to today.

  Setting up the equipment
Colin positioning his gear

The dining area all ready for its close up

Styled for the shoot

Not often the photographer gets snapped!

Colin at work

Me having a profile picture taken
It has been a great day and Annabelle took a long time interviewing me so I'm looking forward to seeing what she writes and how she describes my house...! I'll let you know when the article is out in print and share some more photos here on the blog. Hmm, now I'd like to kick back with a glass of wine and chill...no more cleaning and styling for me for a while ;)

www.homerestyler.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Well done it looks fab! Can't wait to see the article! See you tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete