Tuesday 28 February 2012

New ways to decorate this Easter

Having bought some beautiful ribbon yesterday, I'm thinking about how to decorate for Easter.

Funky little egg faces

To gather my thoughts, I'm building up an inspirational board on Pinterest, where I'm collating all of the beautiful and creative ideas that other talented folk have come up with that I can use as a cue for creating my own.

Beautiful hydrangeas, moss & ribbon

Here are some of my favourites and if you'd like to see all of them click here. I will be regularly updating this board as well as all of my others, so why not follow Home Restyler on Pinterest and keep up with all the things that are making me smile!

White & silver Easter table styling

Easter wallpaper cut-outs
Any excuse to rearrange the home and try some new ways to decorate creatively!

www.homerestyler.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment