Thursday 28 June 2012

What are your priorities when it comes to interiors?

Statistics. Something I hated at university but something quite fascinating when it's about something you're really quite interested in.

I've been chatting with a relatively new company to the UK this week, about their business and how they are different to their competitors and in conversation a piece of research they had commissioned was mentioned. Hmm, I thought, I hope this isn't a hard sell. Fortunately, it wasn't, in fact it was quite intriguing. Now, I would never advocate taking all stats at face value, always sprinkle with a pinch of salt, but whilst reading these, I thought "ah ha, I've always thought this to be true and now there's hard evidence to 'prove' it".  Anyway instead of me blathering on, why not have a read for yourself and see where you fit in to the picture?


what are your interior priorities?

what motivates you when it comes to decorating & DIY?


Interior Motives
Infographic by Wayfair

So what do you think?
* Do you buy furniture online?
* Do you prefer new or old (is a bit of up cycling your cup of tea?)?
* Who makes the decorating decisions in your house?
* Do you devise your own interior schemes and do DIY? Or do you leave it to your partner or maybe a professional?
* Which rooms are most important for you to design and decorate first?
There's always sooo much to think about when making interior design decisions isn't there! 
If you would like more information about the products featured in the images above please click here to visit Wayfair for a zillion things home across all homes and budgets.
So I'm off to sort out a few things ready for a little break I'm about to have...by the next time you hear from me I will have eaten a LOT of my most favourite food in the world: ice-cream *smile*
Bet I could ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment