Tuesday 5 February 2013

Colours for your home: green

Dressing my daughter in her new school uniform got me thinking about the colour green this morning. Her uniform is green. Not far off Emerald green. The pantone colour for 2013 (huh, she has no idea how on trend she is *wink!).



Neither she nor I are ordinarily fans of the colour green - somehow it's never sat with me that well, apart from lime green, which I find invigorating, inspiring and uplifting - but you know what, she looked so good in it (wipes tear from eye...) that I thought I'd have a think about it and see what new products for SS13 I could find that rock my boat and maybe will float yours too...


Sleek, modern retro Bell pendant. Ok not emerald but still green ;)

Just how much fun?! Little Yellow Birds cotton ball lights

Brooklyn tins wallpaper, yes wallpaper. Gorgeous isn't it.

Chartreuse. Conran. John Lewis. Lush.
I found much more than this, so if you like what you see so far check out my SS13 Emerald + other greens Pinterest board for much more fab green homey stuff (ok, and a bit of yellow stuff - you know how I can't resist yellow *wink*).

Hmm, maybe I might inject a bit of green in my next home...yes, my house search continues...

www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment