Thursday 7 March 2013

Playing with letters

I was just having a think about some personalised and quirky decorative additions I could include in a new client project and remembered my husband telling me about a game he played at our friend Jono's (who is one hell of a talented guy, check out his blog - he's all about innovation & design) house last week. I think it was called Bananagram, anyway he had a great time and for some reason the idea of scrabble letter cushions came to mind. Of course it's nothing new and it's already out there, but when I googled it I found these images. What a brilliant concept made by Stephen Reed for Bloomberg employees in their London office.



What a fab idea. Imagine chucking them all around and seeing what words land where? Or leaving silly / rude message for people to sit on *chuckle*

Then what I thought was I'd love a row of the letter Z along the width of a bed, you know like 'zzzzz' snore...

Ah but it's already been done. Oh well, as the saying goes, copying is the greatest form of flattery.



Looks great don't you think? It just add a bit of tongue in cheek to a rather masculine, grown up room. I'll have to have a think and see what else I can come up with...

www.homerestyler.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment